Your new life together begins with a vacation. A honeymoon should be nothing short of spectacular and Hermann, Missouri is a charming town to celebrate this exciting time in your life! Here are some of the top honeymoon activities to enjoy around Hermann, Missouri.
Tour the Hermann Wine Trail
Take your pick from any the family owned wineries on the Hermann Wine Trail. There is an incredible history and wide variety of wines at these memorable wineries. Visitors to our town and locals alike love the food and wine pairing, as well as unique wine tasting events throughout the year.
- Adam Puchta Winery – the oldest winery in the US!
- Bias Winery – also a Microbrewery
- Dierberg Star Lane
- Hermannhof Winery
- OakGlenn Vineyards
- Robller Vineyard
- Stone Hill Winery
Be Pampered with Romantic Lodging at Hermann Hill
Experience ultimate romance, winery rooms, private hot tubs, vineyard views, self-serve margarita machines, private patios with BBQ’s and other luxurious amenities at our romantic Hermann, Missouri B&B. Book a couple’s massage at our premium Aveda spa and go back to relax in your uniquely appointed room or suite.
Experience Our Breweries & Distilleries
Check out one of our local breweries and enjoy their seasonal taps, whiskey and events!
- From dancing, fire pits, incredible Biergarten’s and great food, you are guaranteed to have a great time at the Tin Mill Brewery.
- For those that love Vodka, Gin, Whiskey or Eau-de-vie Vin, you must visit the lovely Black Shire Distillery for fun tours and incredible tastings.
- Check out Fernwey Distillery and taste, discover and experience Bourbon, Moonshine and Whiskey neat, on ice, or in a signature cocktail.
- The Pickney Bend Distillery features Gin, Vodka and Whiskey. Visit the tasting room staff and enjoy a wonderful experience with exceptional flights.
- Last but not least is the Wood Hat Spirits which is only 20 minutes north of Hermann in New Florence. It is the first craft distillery in Montgomery County and the only wood-fired still in the US. The Bourbon, Cordial and Corn Whiskey are second to none.
History Buffs Love the History & Museums in Hermann
There are 110 buildings on the National Register of Historic Places in Hermann! Check out the many museums, farms, churches and other historical landmarks that are in and around Hermann, Missouri.
Hike & Bike at Katy Trail State Park
Embark on an adventure with 240 miles of scenic beauty for biking and hiking. Pack a picnic and make a day of exploring the beautiful area of Katy Trail State Park year-round.
Kayak or Float Down the Missouri River
Float trips are fun down the Missouri River! Grab your sunscreen, rent a tube or kayak and enjoy a fun filled day on the water.
Enjoy Exceptional Restaurants
Let your taste buds delight in the variety of restaurants that Hermann has to offer. We have some of our guests top picks below!
- Tin Mill Steakhouse – this lovely restaurant serves Hermann German cuisine and some incredible comfort food. Patrons may enjoy beers from the Tin Mill Brewery Company as well as wines from the Hermannhof Winery.
- Fernweh Distilling Co. – the distillery also has a restaurant that offers great foods to enjoy with a cocktail.
- Wings-A-Blazin – offers great food, dynamite wings, a fun atmosphere and lots of different beers.
- Vintage Restaurant – inside Stone Hill Winery offers a wonderful German style menu. Patrons will love the wine selection and service set in a historic stable.
Compete on the Golf Course
Hit the greens with a friendly game of golf with your new spouse at Loutre Shore Country Club. This lovely golf course is an incredibly challenging 9 hole course with a driving range, pro shop and full bar. Club rentals are available for those that haven’t traveled with their gear.
Get your Adrenaline Going Trying Zip-Lining
Adrenaline junkies unite while embarking on a zip-lining adventure with Eco Adventure Ziplines! Take in the gorgeous views in Hermann while you both take to the skies while bonding together. You are able to zip over a mile of cable at over 250 feet above the ground.
Explore the Many Unique Shops in Hermann
Whether you like to window shop, find hidden treasures in antique shops or just want to browse the newest styles – Hermann has it all and more! Find a souvenir to take home from your honeymoon that you can always cherish.
Make your stay perfect with the Taste of Hermann Hill Package!
60 minute Fireside Rejuvenation Massage
- Chocolate covered seasonal fruit
- Rose petals on your bed
- Mimosa making kit
- Sausage, cheese, and cracker platter
- One hour extension on your room (stay until 12 p.m.)
- $50 in vouchers to local stores and restaurants
Book a honeymoon in Missouri to remember. Choose your perfect room and add on the honeymoon package.