Discover the most stunning wedding venue in Hermann, Missouri which boasts three beautiful sites for hosting your local or destination wedding, including a classic chapel, a spectacular cliff overlooking the Missouri River, and a charming gazebo. With 12 acres of picturesque property featuring beautiful waterfalls, miles of walking trails, and so many more special features, you’re sure to fall in love with Missouri’s most romantic place to get married. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but picturing yourselves getting married at our venue in person is priceless. Visit our venue and take advantage of the excuse to visit Hermann by making a day trip or getaway of it! To help you take advantage of your time with us, we have specially crafted an itinerary that will guide you to the best of Hermann and ensure that you have a wonderful experience seeing our venue and exploring Hermann, Missouri.
Start with a Mid-Morning Visit to Our Wedding Venue
Let one of our experienced and gracious wedding coordinators take you around to see the property. You will have the chance to see our three wedding locations, Celebration Point and waterfall, the Honeymoon Cottage, rooms for getting ready, and more. Schedule a visit with us today or stop by on Sundays from 11:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. for showings – no appointment required. We can’t wait to meet you and show you around!
Explore the Best of Hermann
As you explore our wonderful town, you will quickly discover how charming Hermann is and how much your wedding guests will enjoy visiting it as well! Let us provide you with $20 in Hermann Hill Vouchers, available to use at many local destinations. Below you will find just a sampling of some of our favorite spots. For even more recommendations, ask us for additional insider tips during your visit.
Head to Lunch for a Bite to Eat
- Downtown Deli & Custard Shoppe – Savor freshly baked bread, chicken salad made from scratch, and even homemade chips! After lunch, treat yourself to a lovely little indulgence like their creamy frozen custard, hard dipped ice-cream and frozen yogurt, or a house specialty Cupcake Sundae!
- Hermann Wurst Haus – For a casual and fun atmosphere, dine at this German market and feast on deli sandwiches, homemade sausages, craft beer, and fabulous specialty foods.
Stroll the Town & Do Some Shopping
After fueling up, spend some time leisurely strolling the streets of Hermann. There are dozens of wonderful shops to browse, but here are a few of our favorites.
- Terraflora Botanicals & Gifts – One of our absolute favorite locations for gorgeous floral arrangements and gifts.
- Timeless Accents – A fun place to pick up a special gift or some unique home decor.
- The Vine Boutique – This must-stop-shop features locally made clothing, home decor, jewelry, metal signs, bath bombs, accessories, and more.
- Junk Love Boutique – An ideal location for finding both newly built and refinished furniture, local artisan-made decor, clothes, jewelry, and handbags.
Grab an Afternoon Pick-Me-Up
Keep your energy up with a little something from Espresso Laine. Specializing in unique blends of quality, freshly ground beans that are custom roasted and available in a variety of flavors, you’re sure to find something to savor! You might even catch live music on the patio occasionally. This is also the perfect place to pick up a special gift for the coffee and tea lovers in your life.
Delight in a Sweet Treat
Embrace your inner child and enjoy something yummy from Sugar Momma’s, a charming candy store featuring a large assortment of candies, homemade pies, and Hermann souvenirs.
Enjoy a Glass of Wine Before Dinner
Before you head off to dine for the evening, sip a drink or two at UnColor Wine Bar and Gallery. With wine from around the world, gourmet desserts, coffee, and tea, plus stunning local art, you will find it to be the perfect place to unwind and enjoy your time together.
Dine in Style
Close out your day in town with a fabulous meal!
- Harvest Table Eatery – Savor cooked-from-scratch food made from locally raised produce and products. Unique gifts and local fine art can also be purchased in their gift shop!
- Vintage Restaurant at Stone Hill – This upscale and contemporary restaurant has an extensive menu that features world cuisine including German specialties you will adore.
Turn Your Day Trip Into a Memorable Getaway
If one day in Hermann just isn’t enough, reserve a night or two at Hermann Hill, our luxury boutique hotel, located less than three miles from our wedding venue. Choose one of our luxurious and romantic guest rooms to rest in after a full day of exploring the area. Wake to a full breakfast and treat yourself to a spa treatment or one of our special packages during your getaway. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Hermann, you’re sure to make memories to last and to enjoy yourself as you begin to plan your wedding day!