Wedding Trail in Missouri
Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming task at a time when you’d love to just be enjoying the anticipation of your big day. Take the stress out of the wedding planning process by attending Hermann Hill’s Wedding Trail and meeting our wedding planners in Hermann, MO. Held four times each year, some of our past couples have told us, “I planned my entire wedding in one afternoon!” At the Wedding Trail, you are able to meet with:
- Our experienced Wedding Coordinators (who can walk you through the details of our package offerings and answer your questions about everything that Hermann Hill provides)
- Hermann Hill’s chef (you can sample many items from our menu to see what entrees, side dishes and appetizers you like best)
- Floral vendors (to see the latest trends in wedding florals and reception decor)
- Photographers (who have experience at Hermann Hill, and know all the best photo spots)
- Cake bakers (who provide samples of their cakes, plus photos of many they’ve prepared for Hermann Hill Brides and Grooms)
- DJs (to make sure you have a fantastic reception)
- Invitation vendors (who can also print your wedding programs)
- …and more!!!
Bring your groom, your MOB, your MOH, or whomever you’d like to share in the fun, and experience the beauty of Hermann Hill’s scenic river-bluff facility, with gorgeous views from our Chapel, the Gazebo, and both our Reception rooms.
If you’re visiting Hermann Hill for the first time, we’ll give you a guided tour of our facilities, including the Chapel, Gazebo, River Bluff, two reception rooms, Bride’s Room, Groom’s Room, and even our luxury Honeymoon Cottages. The Wedding Trail also gives engaged couples and their families the opportunity to visit many Hermann area wedding-related venues including restaurants suitable for rehearsal dinners, lodging properties for your wedding guests, our famous Hermann wineries, and other tourism-related businesses that help make Hermann, MO such a popular wedding destination.
The next Wedding Trail for 2018 will be held from 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on Sunday, September 9.
2019 dates are: Saturday, January 12, Saturday, February 23, Sunday, April 14, and Sunday, September 8.
REGISTER TO ATTEND THE WEDDING TRAIL! Please fill out the contact form on our main page, or call 314-800-3295. Hope to see you there!