Guess what? We still have seven of the most desirable wedding dates of the year available. Yep, you read that right, seven! If you’re planning a fall or winter wedding this year and are looking for a Missouri wedding venue that checks all the boxes on your list, then you won’t want to miss booking one of these dates before they’re gone. Keep reading to learn more about our remaining available dates and events you can attend to get a better feel of our stunning wedding location, bridal amenities, and honeymoon lodging.
Party on the Bluff
Choosing the perfect venue for your special day is probably the biggest decision you will have to make during your wedding planning experience. You will have to ask: Is this the perfect location? What does the venue offer? What are the costs? Is it customizable? What type of food is available? What is the Missouri lodging like? With these questions buzzing around your head, we hope to make your decision much easier and less stressful when you attend one of our awesome events. Starting with our most anticipated open house of the year, Party on the Bluff.
Open House Details:
- August 10th, 5-8 p.m.
- August 11th, 11a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Signature cocktails and an open bar
- Dance music
- Tasty appetizers with the option to discuss custom menus with our talented chef
- Venue tours of our various ceremony and reception spaces
- Meet and greet with our experienced wedding coordinators
- A tour of our honeymoon cottage for the night of your wedding
- We will be offering special booking bonuses for couples who attend, we will also have discounted lodging Sunday night for any couples wanting a full Hermann experience.
Other Open Houses and Tours
If you can’t make our August Party on the Bluff event but still want to tour Hermann Hill or get more information about our remaining open dates, we open our doors to couples and families every Sunday and are available for scheduled private tours.
- Sundays: 11 a.m -2 p.m.
- Private Tours: By Appointment 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. any day of the week
- Planning Tips: Tours usually take 1.5 to 2 hours
Hot Booking Dates Available
Envisioning a wedding day with crisp air and gorgeous fall foliage or a dreamy winter wonderland? Then you won’t want to miss booking one of these desirable dates still available for the 2019 season!
- Saturday, October 12th
- Saturday, October 19th
- Saturday, November 16th
- Saturday, November 30th
- Saturday, December 7th
- Saturday, December 14th
- Saturday, December 21st
If you are planning a season-specific wedding, including fall or winter, we recommend checking out what our venue has to offer in our seasonal blog. You can also get some wedding inspiration by viewing our stunning wedding gallery featuring previous couples.
Have more questions about our Party on the Bluff event, want to schedule a private tour, or book one of our last-minute booking dates? Contact us today!