Things to do this Fall at Hermann Hill!
- Take the scenic route from Kansas City or St. Louis. Enjoy the beautiful fall colors, as you make your way to Hermann Hill. If driving to Hermann from Kansas City, consider leaving I-70 at Columbia for Hwy 63 South to Jefferson City and then taking Hwy 94 to Hermann. This will allow you to view the great hardwood fall colors on the MO River bluffs with the sun behind you. You can take Hwy 19 to I-70 for your return trip.
- Enjoy a guided three mile walk on a brisk morning as the fog rolls in off the Missouri river.
- Find your Chakra by getting a relaxing massage in our Spa or on your Riverbluff Cottage deck overlooking the Missouri River.
- Sip a glass of Stone Hill wine on your private deck while the sun warms you and the cool breeze calms you.
- Relax in your hot tub or cozy up to your loved one in front of the fire.
- Rejuvenate, Relax, Reconnect and return to reality refreshed!
Peggy and Terry Hammer
Owners & Innkeepers
Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn