Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming task at a time when you’d love to just be enjoying the anticipation of your big day. Take the stress out of the wedding planning process by attending Hermann Hill’s Wedding Trail. Held three times each year, some of our past brides have told us, “I planned my entire wedding in one afternoon!” At the Wedding Trail, you are able to meet with:
- Our experienced Wedding Coordinators (who can walk you through the details of our package offerings and answer your questions about everything that Hermann Hill provides)
- Hermann Hill’s chef (you can sample many items from our menu to see what entrees, side dishes and appetizers you like best)
- Floral vendors (to see the latest trends in wedding florals and reception decor)
- Photographers (who have experience at Hermann Hill, and know all the best photo spots)
- Cake bakers (who provide samples of their cakes, plus photos of many they’ve prepared for Hermann Hill Brides and Grooms)
- Lodging experts (to help find accommodations for your guests)
- Invitation vendors (who can also print your wedding programs)
- Hair stylists (who know the latest styles and might even do a quick up-do for you)
- Photo booth vendors (who capture the fun your guests will have at your reception)
- …and more!!!
Bring your groom, your MOB, your MOH, or whomever you’d like to share in the fun, and experience the beauty of Hermann Hill’s scenic river-bluff facility, with gorgeous views from our Chapel, the Gazebo, and both our Reception rooms.
If you’re visiting Hermann Hill for the first time, we’ll give you a guided tour of our facilities, including the Chapel, Gazebo, two reception rooms, Bride’s Room, Groom’s Room, and even our luxury Honeymoon Cottages. The Wedding Trail also gives engaged couples and their families the opportunity to visit many Hermann area wedding-related venues including restaurants suitable for rehearsal dinners, lodging properties for your wedding guests, our famous Hermann wineries, and other tourism-related businesses that help make Hermann such a popular wedding destination.
Upcoming Wedding Trails will be held from 11:30am-3:30pm on: Saturday, January 16th, 2016 and Sunday, April 24th, 2016.